This position is open for the Splunk Developers who can build and maintain a Splunk Enterprise clustered environment.
- Design strategies for ingesting, normalizing, correlating, and reporting on large data sets.
- Understand business needs to explore large data sets and create new and innovative reports.
- Optimize Splunk data models, summary indexes, and searches for performance.
- Develop custom Splunk apps, dashboards, technical add-ons, and custom search commands.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments.
- Monitor and maintain Splunk performance, availability, and capacity with present and future infrastructure.
- Track work effectively via Agile methods.
- Successfully completed IT related studies or comparable training with at least 3 years of experience in the implementation and support of SIEM applications
- Experience in design, implementation, and support of Splunk (Indexers, Forwarders, and Search-Heads Setup etc.)
- Good knowledge of Splunk ES (Enterprise Security).
- Data parsing, enrichment, filtering through props & transforms.
- Expert to write Splunk Processing Language (SPL) & able to design and customize complex search queries.
- Expert in creating dashboard.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Basics of Python & JS.
Kindly send your profile to HR-India@durr.com. Dürr IT Services in India is represented by Schenck RoTec – a fully owned subsidiary of the Dürr Group.