- Is able to apply all paints with all types of equipment to any properly prepared surface in the correct sequence to Dürr Megtec standards.
- Assist in the inventory control of the materials used and requisitions maintenance of equipment needs.
- Understands and adheres to all safety practices relating to the materials used and the environment in which they are used and stored.
- Performs all other tasks assigned by the foreperson.
- Must be able to function and work as a team
- Able to read and understand written instructions.
- Able to take verbal instruction and question when something is not understood.
- Willingness to try new things and able to handle different jobs and requirements each day.
- Industrial painting or sandblasting experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience painting a variety of surfaces.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good verbal communication.