- Develops and implements with support of a cross functional project team (operations, sales and engineering) the strategy for the execution of the project scope in order to achieve the project performance and cost goals.
- Develops and manages project schedules, milestones, deliverables; works with sales, operations and engineering teams to ensure quality and timeliness of all deliverables for all assigned customer projects.
- Provides appropriate reporting to all stakeholders such as customer, internal departments and management; manages the internal and external communication process.
- Supports commercial lead in the risk review process; define and quantify risk during the quote phase.
- Review, understand and interpret customer specifications and contract requirements.
- Constantly monitors and reports the necessary key performances indicators. Takes proactive approach regarding all necessary actions and decisions to guarantee time, financial, quality and safety performance to maximize the allocated project(s) scope's goals achievements.
- Addresses project timing issues by deciding on actions and leading them in consideration of the defined strategy. Immediately informs management of any impact on the overall performance of the project.
- B.S. degree in Technical/Engineering, Quality Management or Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering fields, 1-2 years minimum PM experience preferred, but not required
- 2-5 years minimum OEM project management experience required; computer skills including project management software.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing design and processes required. Scientific analysis, root cause analysis skills, problem-solving techniques, and applied math.
- Experience with an ERP system, SAP a plus.
- Working experience working with and driving performance of cross-functional teams. Must be able to create positive, mutually beneficial business relationships with customers, operations personnel, sales and other functional areas.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills, an attention to detail and creativity, and the ability to complete necessary job tasks in a professional manner are required.