You will actively participate in shaping the course of the 16-month Dürr Group Graduate Program, which offers an overview of the three brands Dürr, Schenck and HOMAG throughout the Group. Possible work locations are Mexico, Germany and Poland.
Content and procedure of the Finance Graduate Program:
- Start in October 2021
- Individual design of the program based on your interests and goals
- The program includes an assignment in four different areas such as Accounting, Controlling, Tax, etc.
- A stay abroad of approx. 4 months
- Support from a mentor from management
- Individual and comprehensive training package as well as participation in networking events
- Very good Bachelor's Degree in economics, business administration, economics, business informatics with a focus on accounting/controlling/auditing or comparable qualification.
- Relevant practical experience in the form of internships, thesis or student work ideally in an industrial company.
- Stay abroad as part of studies or a work assignment (at least 6 months).
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a high affinity for numbers and data.
- Strong IT affinity.
- Local flexibility and willingness to travel at home and abroad.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, high level of commitment and initiative as well as willingness to take. responsibility
- Independent and structured way of working.