- You will be given the required training, support and development to become a key member of the Mechanical Engineering Team.
- Based in Warwick, working from the office, home and site, you will develop the ability to plan, supervise, conduct and report on project engineering activities in conjunction with technical authorities and other members of the project team.
- You will also develop the ability to provide engineering expertise for proposals in conjunction with relevant technical authorities.
- You will be required to demonstrate progress towards achieving ‘professional registration’.
You must have a relevant Engineering qualification such as an Apprenticeship, HNC/HND or degree, preferably in a mechanical discipline.
You will have already gained some work experience in an engineering environment and have a good understanding of mechanical engineering principles.
Some experience of process plant installation would be desirable but not essential. Experience of layout design, engineering calculations, equipment selection, producing tender specification and O&M manuals would also be desirable but not essential.
You must have a stong desire to progress and develop your knowledge and skills, attending training courses as necessary.
- You will have good PC skills with the ability to use MS office applications including MS Excel to an intermediate level. MS Project and MS Visio experience would be an advantage as would SAP.
- You must have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise people at all levels.
- You will be methodical and accurate with strong communication and problem solving skills. You will be self motivated and have the ability to prioritise and plan workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. You will need to have a flexible approach and be able to work independently and within a team.